TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to LearnXYZ ("Organization"), a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to aggregating and organizing the best educational videos on the Internet through its website ("Website"). In order to achieve this, it needs the support of great volunteers like you ("you or User"). Before you participate, however, the Organization asks that you please read and agree to the following Terms of Service ("Terms of Service"). If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Accounts and Usage:
By using or registering an account for this Website, you represent (a) that you have not been previously suspended or removed from the Website by the Organization, (b) that you are either (i) at least 13 years of age or (ii) your parent and/or guardian has consented to your use of the Website; and (c) that your registration and your use of the Website is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Third Party Account Registration:
The Organization may permit you to register for the Website through certain third party services. By registering for the Website using a third party service, you agree that the Organization may access your account information from the third party service.
Unless otherwise specified, all content linked on the Website keeps their respective licenses. For further information about content licenses, please contact the source of the content directly.
The Organization wants to ensure that the content that is linked is not infringing the proprietary rights of others. The policy of the Organization is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the formalities of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Pursuant to the DMCA, the Organization will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, Users and account holders of the Website who are repeat infringers. If you are the owner of content that is being improperly used on the Website without your permission, you may request that the content be removed under the DMCA. To make such a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By using the Website, you agree not to:
1. Use the Website or any related services for any commercial use or purpose unless expressly permitted by the Organization in writing, it being understood that the Website and related services are intended for personal, non-commercial use only;
2. Willfully post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libelous, or inaccurate content;
3. Willfully post, upload, or distribute any User content or other content that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
4. Impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the Website accounts of others without permission, forge another person's digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Website, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
5. Use the Website for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;
6. Defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud Users of the Website, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about Users or third parties without their consent;
7. Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website
8. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Website or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
9. Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Website or any User's enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability:
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organization, its affiliated companies, contractors, employees, agents and its third-party suppliers, licensors, and partners from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of any use or misuse of the Website, any violation of the terms of service, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made herein. The Organization will not be liable to you or to any other party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses.
You agree that the Organization, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may terminate any account (or any part thereof) you may have with the Organization or your use of the Website and remove and discard all or any part of your account, profile, and content, at any time. The Organization may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website or any account you may have, or portion thereof, may be affected without prior notice, and you agree that the Organization will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination.
The Organization provides these services on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and expressly disclaims all express or implied warranties of all kinds, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Organization makes no warranty that its services will meet your requirements, be safe, secure, uninterrupted, timely, accurate, or error-free, or that your information will be secure.
The Organization is not responsible for the content, data, or actions of third parties, and you release the Organization, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Organization or through or from its services creates any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms of Service. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of the Website or the Organization is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Modification of Terms of Service:
The Organization reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms of Service at any time. Please check the Terms of Service periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. For any material changes to the Terms of Service, the Organization will make reasonable effort to provide notice to you of such amended Terms of Service.